* Миничат

Refresh History
  • kittai: дашь права гма вернусь в вов_)
    Вчера в 10:24:40 pm
  • Gesperru: почему в вов не заходит?
    Вчера в 12:43:53 pm
  • Eddie: Как не посмотрю так нет никого :)
    Вчера в 09:50:25 am
  • LogicBrain: А го ивент?
    Июня 21, 2018, 09:48:00 pm
  • Sasha Grey: Да бухают) лето же=)
    Июня 19, 2018, 09:22:05 am
  • begining: куда все пропали то ?))
    Июня 18, 2018, 02:53:30 pm
  • Sasha Grey: да походу))
    Июня 14, 2018, 11:33:12 pm
  • kittai: ого чат умер что ли?(
    Июня 12, 2018, 09:54:53 pm
  • Eddie: [link] Кхм...
    Мая 31, 2018, 02:59:27 pm
  • kittai: все разобрался)) оказывается у меня героик 5 стоял... а я  в обычки ходил поэтому не сбрасывалась(((
    Мая 31, 2018, 12:10:18 pm
  • kittai: у кого нить сбрасывается инсты??? нажимаю сбросить не помогает....
    Мая 30, 2018, 01:40:47 pm
  • kittai: [link] не робит
    Мая 30, 2018, 12:21:09 pm
  • kittai: [link]   Сокретар нельзя убить
    Мая 30, 2018, 12:20:52 pm
  • kittai: [link]   Исцелено растений гнусь-лозы нету
    Мая 30, 2018, 12:20:23 pm
  • LogicBrain: Сегодня в 20:00 по астане зайдем?)
    Мая 29, 2018, 04:08:51 pm
  • BeLove: на сервере люди онлайн)
    Мая 28, 2018, 07:42:14 pm
  • BeLove: (проблема с пропажей нпц решена)
    Мая 28, 2018, 07:42:08 pm
  • generalchaos: всем привет) есть кто живой?)
    Мая 28, 2018, 07:33:15 pm
  • BeLove: done
    Мая 28, 2018, 07:15:12 pm
  • BeLove: видим, занимаюсь
    Мая 28, 2018, 06:27:46 pm

Последние сообщения

Страницы: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Dota 2 / LeBron James delivers his concerns upon the Celtics as he prepares toward chase
« Последний ответ от CrentSelek Сегодня в 12:28:49 pm »
For the moment specifically calendar year, the Cavaliersdirection towards the NBA Finals is particularly the similar: An opening spherical matchup with the Indiana Pacers, adopted through a semifinal showdown with the Toronto Raptors https://www.cavaliersfansteamshop.com/Cavaliers_Okaro_White_Jersey. The finale within just the East is at the time back a collection in opposition to the Boston Celtics.Granted, the faces upon possibly facets consist of improved this yr. If Kyrie Irving wasn out for the remainder of the period just after using knee surgical procedures, and if Isaiah Thomas and Jae Crowder (2 of the areas uncovered for Irving) had been however suiting up within just the Wine and Gold, this collection would most likely include even extra intrigue near it.Yet it sure nonetheless there, in particular involving LeBron James.James is made up of finished the Celticsyear inside 4 several years out of the very last 7. They applied in direction of be the hump he couldn get hold of above (don't forget him pulling off his jersey right before he even obtained toward the locker space as soon as they booted the Cavs in just 2010?) https://www.cavaliersfansteamshop.com/Cavaliers_Rodney_Hood_Jersey, yet previously, the roles are reversed.The Celtics haven gained a name given that their variation of the Massive 3, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen, did it back again in just 2008. James contains gained 3 titles simply because 2011 and is made up of generated 7 consecutive Finals appearances. The simply just 4 gamers toward generate far more consecutive Finals appearances than James are all past Celtics: Monthly bill Russell (10), Tommy Heinsohn (9), Sam Jones (9), and Frank Ramsey (8). James reported he hasn however experienced season in the direction of believe concerning signing up for this kind of elite enterprise. haven mirrored upon it,James mentioned right after train upon Friday.  do notice that this is my 8th instantly meeting finals and I incorporate an probability toward perform for a championship if I in a position in direction of be financially rewarding inside this meeting finals, hence I don just take that for granted. Yourself aspiration relating to becoming equipped toward participate in within significant video games within the NBA. Even as soon as I obtained in the direction of the NBA that was a single of my simply just goalstoward be as superb as I can be, toward enjoy within just massive game titles in just the NBA and be rememberedand I believe Ie completed that within just my job. Accurately making an attempt toward insert on to it whilst I can.ince he returned in direction of the Cavaliers within 2014-15, James is made up of taken upon the Celtics 2 times inside the postseason. Inside 2015, the Cavs swept Boston inside the opening spherical. Ultimate time, they took the convention finals 4 game titles in the direction of a person. Boston, a lot which include Cleveland, incorporates dealt with their sensible proportion of injury this year. Utmost specially, they dropped Gordon Hayward within the very first activity of the time towards the Cavs right after he experienced a grotesque leg damage https://www.cavaliersfansteamshop.com/Cavaliers_George_Hill_Jersey, and missing Irving at the time he underwent knee surgical procedure within early April. Still even with the injury and his 8 job playoff wins in just TD Yard, James isn acquiring that they are a depleted squad who is only relocating towards roll higher than.  believe theye 1 of the utmost perfectly-coached groups in just our league. Normally, by yourself notice what Ie reported around Brad Stevens in advance of and his electrical power in the direction of get hold of the greatest out of his men,he stated. great deal of Those are professing, ow can they thrive together with this with out Gordon Hayward?,?James ongoing. e not even been upon the workers particularly, therefore we can discuss towards future, nevertheless he been out for the reason that the to start with quarter of activity a person in just Cleveland. I purchase it towards the Kyrie point, he was in a natural way a teammate of mine for 3 several years and I comprehend what he competent of performing. Nevertheless theye received adult men that damn beneficial. No make a difference if theye more youthful or not, they recognize how in direction of participate in basketball.nd even with all the historical past that stays concerning these kinds of 2 groups, and all the heritage that James proceeds towards chase, he states he doesn elishthe truth of the matter that the street towards his 8th specifically Finals visual appeal goes in the course of Boston. relish the possibility towards be ready in direction of engage in the recreation that I enjoy and be in a position toward contend at the maximum point and that becoming inside of the NBA,he stated. e been lucky inside of my 15-yr profession consequently significantly in the direction of enjoy within just a large amount of significant video games, and that what I relish. Thus, it doesn make a difference the staff members that I participate in versus, actually.                                            Cavs consist of a  tonof focus in just signing Nance Jr London Perrantes Jersey. towards an extension                                        Cavs waive London Perrantes                                        Cavs Las Vagas Summer months League agenda introduced                                        Vitaly Potapenko leaves Cavs for Grizzlies teaching personnel                                        Exit job interview: Can the Cavaliers request further more versus George Hill? 
World Of WarCraft: WoD (6.x) / Stiffs shootaround: The NFL and the NBA couldn be far more substitute
« Последний ответ от CrentSelek Сегодня в 12:28:10 pm »
Allow me say this to start with. I not listed here towards argue still left vs directly, conservatism vs liberalism or republican vs democrat. I not in this article towards speak regarding patriotism, nationalism or honoring/dishonoring our military services. Unless of course youe been dwelling below a rock for 2 several years, yourself now realize all over Colin Kaepernick preference towards seek the services of the United Claims anthem as a car toward protest racial injustice inside of our nation. Youe too fairly most likely developed up your thoughts upon in which by yourself stand upon the subject and are entrenched in just that stage. I very question something I can say or generate is shifting toward variation your impression.What I will chat above although, is how Though the NFL in accordance towards at minimum just one posting, toward the dissatisfaction of some of its house owners) they after once again featured the hanging distinction amongst them selves and the NBA for all the improper causes Will Barton Jersey. It was an Pretty small sighted tactic. I just take why they did it; the resolution was towards incorporate a participant get a knee upon opening working day and experience the inescapable again lash once outdoors agendas then leveraged that act for by themselves. Here the detail whilst: controversies die out, presidential words stop, and political and social thoughts big difference more than period. What won distinction is the black eye the NFL property owners gave in direction of the gamers as a result of no more time among them within this alternative and the comeuppance that the householders will encounter once they do consist of toward incorporate the avid gamers inside all alternatives Although the present-day CBA expires https://www.nuggetsuniformstore.com/Nuggets_Mason_Plumlee_Jersey.That in which the big difference begins in between the NFL and the NBA. Denver Nuggets supporters notice  all way too properly around the NBA and their individual anthem controversy any time Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf   refused in direction of stand. Finally Rauf would concur in the direction of stand with his fingers retained inside prayer once he experienced been suspended and fined. A yr later on he was basically black balled towards the league inspite of staying an elite shooter who was just 29 several years outdated. This is exactly where the NBA diverges against the NFL. Such as the NFL, the NBA as well intended a distinct ruling upon no matter if or not a participant ought to stand for the anthem (the NBA wording is that gamers are towards tand inside of a dignified posture yet the largest change is that the NBA anthem coverage was not unilaterally determined upon by means of the house owners. Rauf was suspended indefinitely for his stance, however the suspension lasted simply just a single match following he and the NBA arrived in direction of a mutual compromise. Afterwards, the home owners and the gamers union together bargained upon the anthem rule toward create it what it is presently.That why the NBA is substitute. It isn that they haven built the exact same legislation as the NFL did this 7 days, it that they sought out the gamers and their testimonials upon the make a difference and listened to their problems and took them into thing to consider. That contains in no way took place within just the NFL upon this subject matter. Why? For the reason that the NFL contains a person point upon its brain https://www.nuggetsuniformstore.com/Nuggets_Jarnell_Stokes_Jersey. It isn patriotism or name up for our armed forces. It isn oppression or politics. It cash. Produce no slip-up, there is no greedier league within all of The usa than the NFL. It why they lined up CTE, it why the Ray Rice circumstance was these kinds of a debacle, it why avid gamers which includes Greg Hardy ended up authorized towards move forward toward enjoy even with getting negative human beings. The NFL doesn treatment relating to shielding its avid gamers or guarding harmless sufferers against its avid gamers and it doesn treatment regarding regarding the anthem (until of training course Tyler Lydon Jersey, there a large paycheck coming in opposition to the DoD). The NFL cares concerning income, nothing at all else.Don get hold of me completely wrong, the NBA cares more than generating economic far too, and sure, they took that DoD monetary as effectively. The variance is the NBA doesn feel toward be manufacturing any energy toward stamp out the avid gamers voices in spite of their anthem plan. Adam Silver appears to be toward realize that a mutual romantic relationship with the gamers and coaches of the league is what most straightforward for the league prolonged expression. He is aware of that the avid gamers aren robots, theye human beings who are impacted via the strife in just this place. Whenever quite a few avid gamers began carrying  can breatheshirts within answer in direction of the loss of life of Eric Garner, a violation of NBA uniform plan, Silver described  value Derrick Rose and all of our avid gamers for voicing their specific thoughts upon critical troubles Gary Harris Jersey, still my choice would be for avid gamers towards abide by way of our upon-court docket clothing recommendations.That was it. No 1 was fined, no a person was suspended, no just one was black balled. As Steve Kerr documented remaining night time, Silver doesn silence the gamers voices (and neither will the NFL inspite of their endeavours), he empowers them.Steve Kerr criticized the NFL for its countrywide anthem plan May possibly 24, 2018That why, as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar consequently eloquently area it, the NBA is the league of America long term, not the NFL. Theye progressed further than a David Stern technology that was rather identical toward the NFL toward a society that promotes and encourages participant term, which include upon challenges of social information. Any dynamic among control and a union, no matter whether it be NBA gamers, NFL gamers, electricians, writers et al is easiest assisted by way of compromise and inclusiveness. That within reality the full stage of a union. With its unilateral conclusion upon an anthem plan, the NFL spit inside of the deal with of its avid gamers union, thank goodness the NBA is not that shortsighted.   
World Of WarCraft / Grizzlies host 4th pre-draft exercise routine Monday
« Последний ответ от CrentSelek Сегодня в 12:27:35 pm »
Late closing night time the Grizzlies declared their 4th Pre Draft work out using House afterwards this afternoon at 2:30. Athletics 56 Peter Edmiston was the initially in direction of tweet the information https://www.grizzliesapparelstore.com/Grizzlies_Marquis_Teague_Jersey.Grizzlies announce a exercise session tomorrow afternoon with the just after dudes:Elijah Bryant Demetrius Denzel-Dyson Donte Ingram Yante Maten Terrell Miller Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk The gamers detailed higher than may possibly be viewed as with the 32nd decide on, still are a great deal added possibly toward be chosen late inside of the minute spherical, or be signed as undrafted free of charge brokers toward the Grizzlies summer season league personnel as optimum draft forums merely contain Yante Maten and Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk inside of their greatest 100.Elijah Bryant is coming off a stellar year at BYU that observed him ordinary 18.2 details and 6.3 rebounds a activity. Bryant way too shot almost 42% towards further than the arc upon above 6 initiatives for every recreation. Bryant would provide some 3 level capturing towards a Grizzlies personnel that is constantly inside will need of even further marksmanship in opposition to past the arc. Demetrius Denzel-Dyson, the Covington, TN indigenous, is yet another sharp taking pictures opportunity. The past Samford Bulldog missing 15.2 specifics and 5 rebounds remaining period When capturing 42% upon 6 endeavours for every video game. Denzel-Dyson would carry variety towards the Grizzlies, and is almost certainly taking a exercise thanks toward in essence currently being a Memphis indigenous.Donte Ingram is a somewhere around 40% shooter out of Chicago Loyola. Ingram statistics aren lousy, yet his 11 specifics and 6 rebounds isn Very as flashy as the already described gamers.Yante Maten was a bulldog down minimal for Ga this final time averaging 19.3 details and 8.6 rebounds. Maten is a bully down minimal upon the defensive finish, as he blocked 1.5 photographs for each recreation his senior 12 months, although averaging simply 2.2 fouls. Terrell Miller would be a potent very low ball 4 for the Grizzlies. Miller averaged 15 specifics and 8.6 rebounds for Murray Region previous 12 months, When capturing 40% against further than the arc. Miller would be a intriguing prospect for the summer time league squad https://www.grizzliesapparelstore.com/Grizzlies_Lorenzen_Wright_Jersey.Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk is the most important standing inside of this training Marc Gasol Jersey, as the past defend shot lighting out for Kansas through his job. It on top of that likely that Chris Wallace requires at minimal a person Kansas participant at just about every work out (50 %-joking). Mykhailiuk was hardly ever a star at Kansas nevertheless shot more than 40% against 3 inside his very last 3 seasons upon the staff. He shot 44% upon almost 7 initiatives for each recreation this over and above year, averaging practically 15 details a match. Mykhailiuk doesn essentially convey substantially towards the desk, however his lighting out taking pictures may well warrant staying drafted as a 3 simple fact expert in the direction of start off his vocation.It unlucky the Grizzlies consist of not introduced any avid gamers within just towards exercise that will be deemed with the 4th over-all pick out, nonetheless at minimum amount the scout personnel appears towards be checking all Ideas for afterwards inside the draft and for right after the draft. Statistics uncovered upon espn.comFollow sbngrizzlies                                             Relocating upon versus #4 within Memphis?           
Counter-Strike 1.6 / Early morning Magic: Your day-to-day headlines
« Последний ответ от CrentSelek Сегодня в 12:26:22 pm »
Each and every early morning we will get Magic pleased versus over the world wide web and Offer it toward on your own. Try it just one-reduce buying for all Magic headlines.  Nevertheless 1st...Magic Tweet of the DayAdrian Wojnarowski research the Pistons pursued a exchange for Evan Fournier concerning Reggie Jackson and in all probability Luke Kennard. He more, etroit includes remained a person of the utmost competitive groups upon the early (exchange) industry.Magic HeadlinesJoin our off-working day discussion earlier mentioned no matter if the Magic really should consist of drafted Dennis Smith Jr https://www.magicsportinggear.com/Magic_Bismack_Biyombo_Jersey., who Orlando will encounter upon Tuesday evening within Dallas.With exchange rumors starting up in direction of fly, be confident towards test out the most up-to-date episode of our Do Your self Consider inside Magic podcast as Preston Ellis and Zach Oliver go over all aspects Magic.  The Magic kick off a 3-sport highway vacation inside of Dallas, and it will be their ideal likelihood toward get for a whilst, writes Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel. Wes Iwundu described his 2-working day extend within which he performed back again-in direction of-again video games for the Lakeland Magic and the Orlando Magic, courtesy of John Denton and Dan Savage of OrlandoMagic.com.Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN stated that the Magic and Pistons explained a long run offer for Evan Fournier Orlando Magic Jerseys.  Would oneself be satisfied with an Evan Fournier-Reggie Jackson exchange?Sam Skubala of Orlando Magic Every day examines a future Fournier-Jackson exchange. The Magic and Uber contain partnered toward crank out a pickup and dropoff ton at Amway Arena, writes Marco Santana of the Orlando Sentinel. A few factors towards keep an eye on within Tuesday recreation-up concerning the Magic and Mavericks, courtesy of Jordan Brodess of Mavs Moneyball.As constantly, if your self arrive throughout any other Magic reviews relevance a study, sense cost-free toward proportion them less than.
The Utah Jazz are, properly, inside a do-or-die Activity 2. None of us required this upon July 5th.That instantly https://www.jazzgearstore.com/Jazz_Donovan_Mitchell_Jersey, boys and females. The Utah Jazz the Utah Jazz who quite a few principle have been doomed in the direction of choose 10th within just the draft, still left with a bunch of spare components and Rudy Gobertre in just a should really-gain scenario inside of the playoffs. Oh, there will be other online games if they eliminate, still digging out of an 0-2 gap is difficult.As of at the moment, whilst, all is not shed. If the Jazz gain, theyl steal homecourt ease towards the Thunder. Explanations towards Count on: The Jazz seriously performed OKC Quite properly upon Sunday. Did it at any time come to feel including they had been within manage in addition to the moment they had been up 16-4? Nah, not genuinely. Nevertheless that was since we were being launched toward Playoff Paul George. Russell Westbrook deferred in the direction of his teammate, who shot lighting-out. He nonetheless shifting in the direction of be PG13, nonetheless it demanding in the direction of envision Quin Snyder altering his defensive strategies towards include things like him at minimal a small.Next, Utah ignored a lot of images that they normally strike. Open up pics. Layups. Joe Ingles a few-tips. A couple a lot more of these include in the direction of shift inside of. Specifically? In just Quin Snyder we rely on!Explanations in direction of Anxiety:Certainly, the Jazz have to have toward involve Paul George. Yet notice who else they want towards include things like? That instantly, they have to have in the direction of check out Russell -don-treatment-in excess of-statsWestbrook. They did a first rate activity of turning Russell into a leap shooter upon Sunday, however that not an simple undertaking. Steven Adams is a beast. Assuming his hand is alright, hel however be a beast tonight. He can and does press and get Rudy Gobert within the paint, and the referees include predominantly swallowed their whistles as a result significantly Dante Exum Jersey. One particular issue that occasionally hurts the Stifle Tower is discouragement with officiating. He allows it have an impact on his sport at moments.This:Donovan Mitchell nevertheless shown as questionable for tonight video game 2, Sad to say he seems to be Excellent operating upon the court docket at shoot-near, consequently that Excellent information! This is a mix of Excellent and negative information, nonetheless I inserting it in just the orryaspect simply because without having Donovan we are toast.                            PM MTWhere: Chesapeake Electrical power Arena Oklahoma Town, OKTV: NBATV, ATT Athletics World-wide-web - Rocky MountainRadio: 1280 AM/97.5 FM The ZoneInjuries:Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell - foot contusion - probableThabo Sefolosha - knee - out for seasonOklahoma Metropolis Thunder:Paul George - hip contusion - questionable, however there no course he doesn engage in.Andre Roberson - knee - out for period                                            What toward Observe For: DefenseThe Jazz did what they required in the direction of do defensively. They concerned OKC out of the paint towards a affordable stage and compelled a ton of midrange jumpers. Theye moving in the direction of consist of towards place the clamps down even further, whilst, and chase PG off the 3pt line. And don neglect concerning Carmelo Anthony. Primarily, the Jazz have to have toward not allow OKC shoot as a result a lot of threes. Simple, instantly?                                                                    Mark D https://www.jazzgearstore.com/Jazz_Joe_Ingles_Jersey. Smith-United states of america At present Sports activities            Yet another point in the direction of observe for is the perform of Joe Ingles. He didn shoot nicely upon Sunday, and the Jazz don acquire Whilst Joe contains a terrible night time.                                                                     Mark D. Smith-United states Currently Athletics            Highest Possibly Jazz KillerWelp. How do on your own not pick out Paul George for this? He killed the Jazz closing video game, and he the toughest participant in the direction of video game up with upon OKC staff. However hey, if they can include him in the direction of even 20 information as a substitute of 36 then the Jazz include a shot.
Музыка, кино, литература, спорт / Re: Кино
« Последний ответ от Nordika Вчера в 05:55:15 am »
а мне на фильмы за ребенком времени не хватает. А вот на сериальчики - самое оно, всегда можно отлучиться не боясь что-то пропустить, посмотреть следующую серию не сейчас, а через час и все такое. Начала смотреть вчера вне игры сериал http://westernfilm.ru/serialy/12575-vne-igry-2018.html - здесь он кстати в хорошем качестве и все серии на одной странице. К слову, кто знает, когда ждать второго сезона?
Музыка, кино, литература, спорт / Re: Сериалы
« Последний ответ от Nordika Вчера в 05:52:38 am »
люблю наши сериалы смотреть, они ближе по духу, что ли...
У меня будет мышь для игрового компа, не только для CS, но чаще всего для нее. Изменение размеров мыши, веса не нужны, да и по бюджету не потяну, нужен вариант из дешевых. Все основные требования уже описал в общем-то.
Железо, софт, программирование / Re: Хорошая недорогая мышь для CS
« Последний ответ от Zurg Июня 21, 2018, 12:40:29 pm »
у вас будет отдельная мышь под контру или же как универсальная планируется? Очень навороченную не советую, особенно трансформеры- не под каждую руку они подходят. Опять-таки, а нужен ли изменяемый вес мыши?
Железо, софт, программирование / Хорошая недорогая мышь для CS
« Последний ответ от Sanitar Июня 20, 2018, 02:39:03 pm »
Нужна недорогая мышь для CS, +- 20 баксов. Разумеется провод. Симметричный корпус, soft-touch. Колесика с ощутимыми шагами. Хорошая сенса и dpi порядка 2 тысяч. Неплохо бы с подсветкой. Что посоветуете?
Страницы: [1] 2 3 ... 10